Saturday, January 9, 2010

Biggest Game of the Year! The "Swagger" is Back!


This by far is the biggest game of the year. Just for the fact that the Cowboys have not won a playoff game since 1996. This game will have a HUGE impact on everyone in the Cowboys organization. Simply put, we win this game and not much changes going forward into next year no matter what happens the rest of the playoffs. If the Cowboys lose they could be going back to the drawing board again and changes will be made. I think the team knows that and they like the system they are in. They will win for wade, for pride and....THE SWAGGER IS BACK!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say 31-14

Ray Diaz /cowboysfansite said...

Looks good "DC618". This game is so Huge! This is going to set the tone how the decade goes.

just me thoughts... said...

Should the Cowboys win (the fan in me says WHEN they win), the SWAGGER of the 90's Cowboys have nothing on this team. They are young, pumped, hungry, and waiting to leave their mark in history. Regardless of what people say Wade Phillips has done his job at Dallas. To have Phillips not have his contract renewed would be a travisty. LET THE SWAGGER FLOW! (p.s. I'd be good for 2-3 blog post a week)

Ray Diaz /cowboysfansite said...

okay Raul..I will give you details next week.I said this would be Roy's coming out party. This team plays with purpose.

Josh said...

I sure hope its Roys coming out party. If not Austin and Witten need to keep doing their thing along with the running attack. I really think they need to pull out the stops on the Vikes and do some trick plays with our Tremendous Trio Backfield. I cant quit thinking about Josh Cribbs maybe leaving the browns and what a huge impact he could be on the cowboys lol