Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dallas Cowboys, Team of the Decade?

Yes, I said it already. Could the Dallas Cowboys be the team of this brand new decade? It is going to start with the first game of 2010 against the Eagles.  How great would it be to win the Superbowl in 2010? In 2011 the Superbowl will be at Texas Stadium. The Cowboys could be hosting the Superbowl, how cool could that be? This team has a different attitude and they are maturing at the right time. Watch out Steelers, The Cowboys are coming for more Lombardi Trophies. Jerry Jones is committed to winning. He is the right owner at the right time and he is always looking forward. I might be jumping the gun a little but I will say it again, The Dallas Cowboys Team of the Decade! Thoughts?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind writing articles on this sight. And as my comment on the fist post states, I completely agree with the team of the 2010's idea.

just me thoughts... said...

I agree. This team is young and hungry. They are just now getting a feel for this team as one. We, right now, are witnessing a NEW Dallas Cowboys Dynasty...one that should produce Super-Bowl wins. Roy Williams ia arriving late, but I have a gut feeling that, in time, he will be the cherry on top of this sweet offense. He just needs his confidence back in a BIG WAY.

Ray Diaz /cowboysfansite said...

Good point Raul on Roy Williams. His coming out party could be in the post season.

jb_cowboys1 said...

I sure hope y'all are right - and a good start to becoming a Super Bowl winning team and possible team of the 2010's (teens ? )would be to take care of business today. Lets win the NFC East and kick this decade off on a strong positive note.......BTW - thanks for starting this site...from what I've seen so far it is one of the best Cowboy sites on the web...

Ray Diaz /cowboysfansite said...

Thanks JB_cowboys..this site is about the fans and what you have to say! Hope you will be chiming in during the game with your comments.

Josh said...

I definitely would LOOOOVE to see the Boys' go this year and next and be the first team in the NFL to host the SB and be in it :-) im tired of hearing all them Squeeler fans squaking. its time to bring home 6 and 7. I was born in the best state in the union. Good ole Dallas :-) but parents moved north when i was like 2 so ive lived in Western PA my whole life. and 98% of my entire family is squeeler fans s0 u can only IMagine what i gotta listen too. I now live in Ohio so i also cheer on the Browns. Was SOOO Pumped to see them pwn them and basically seal the deal for no playoff berth for the squeelers and worthlessbooger. GO COWBOYS BRING HOME 2 N A ROW~!~

My Team said...

It would definitely start the decade off right and I agree with Josh on bringing home 6 and 7 ASAP. I’m tired of a Steelers fan I know saying “Stairway to Seven Baby”. We cannot allow the Steelers to get to 7 before we do. I love me some Cowboys!